.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

why did i get banned again

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Psycho

PostSubject: why did i get banned again   Tue 05 May 2009, 9:20 am

why did i get banned again i got banned a couple of month ago for like 3 weeks because i had banned mrcho from mofo server for like a week then i got unbanned and yesterday i got banned again for no reason even tho i dont have a problem with any ss member and ive been playing on server for 2 weeks with no problems?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obsessed

PostSubject: Re: why did i get banned again   Tue 05 May 2009, 10:48 am

honestly i really enjoy playing with u man but mrcho banned u im not sure why tho cuz i dont think anyone in ss has a problem with u.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sprite

PostSubject: lol   Wed 06 May 2009, 5:05 pm

he bans just bcuz hes just a big asshole,and he thinks hes the shit in gore, oh lets pray the king bowdown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: why did i get banned again   Wed 06 May 2009, 5:49 pm

For one, Cho IS the best player in gore. Two, We dont simply BAN people just for the hell of it. There are ALWAYS straight forward reasons to ban anyone. Psycho doesnt want any trouble with us, and I'm sure that will be worked out on its own.

Otherwise sprite, look at the big picture before you talk about something you obviously have no clue about.

PostSubject: Re: why did i get banned again   Wed 06 May 2009, 9:59 pm

CHIDO , I didnt know you were such a big dickhead. You don't have the balls to post with your real Gore name. Oh wait a sec, maybe your balls were destroyed and lost forever after being regularly kicked hard by Cho over and over again .

Ya , You should fuckin pray to the king you misreable slut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psycho

PostSubject: Re: why did i get banned again   Wed 06 May 2009, 10:20 pm

honestly i didnt start this topic to cuz shit but just to get myself unbanned so cbf making this any longer or any more bs just settle it all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TKO

PostSubject: Re: why did i get banned again   Thu 07 May 2009, 2:12 am

If u remember Psycho when you BAN Cho it was becouse he replayed to your bs while playing.I was there so dont tell me otherwise.Now you see he did the same thing for you.Why are u still baned? Dunno ,but hey ,its fun for him like it was for you.

PostSubject: Re: why did i get banned again   Thu 07 May 2009, 10:05 am

first offi banned him for a week and then unbanned him because relized i didnt have a valid reason and i played normal with him after didnt know there was a problem but when he banned me i didint care because i had done the same to him but he banned me for 3 weeks then i was unbanned thought everything was normal he was just trying to tget me back then i get banned again for no reason, even tho your always on and you see hopw i havnt cuased shit with anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: why did i get banned again   Thu 07 May 2009, 10:37 pm

Obsessed said it well about you Chido. When I was saying you were an hypocrite and you were wondering why, well this is exactly why. You were doing this shit back in the time and this is why you're not even worth arguing about anymore, you want to be always cool with everyone whilst you talk on peoples back, but sooner or later ppl will know ...

Psycho: you banned me for the heck of it, it was pretty low... we never had a problem before and you dont even really know me, yet you came and told me im a hacker and a faggot after you got owned several times and I replied to your BS and you instantly banned me... TKO was there... It was fun for you but I couldnt play for 2-3 weeks on the ONLY USA server that Gore had back then...you sure didnt gave a shit even after ppl asked you to unban me you laughed.............

PostSubject: Re: why did i get banned again   Thu 07 May 2009, 10:43 pm

i did ban you for no reason which i do regret but i did unban u after a week and tbh i never called u a hacker because i know u dont hack and i have been called a hacker b4 so i know how it feels and tbh we got off at the wrong foot ur right i dont know u and u dont know me but can we put this bs behind us and tbh i wanna just go on gore have fun and leave dont wanna cuz no bs or have someone tlk shit to me everytime im on cbf that .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: why did i get banned again   Thu 07 May 2009, 10:53 pm

Actually you did tell me im a hacker. It would be also wierd that you believe im not a hacker since all your Z buddies accuse me of hack all the time ... but anyhow since I dont really care what others think about me and I never did and since Im man enough to accept an apology even though I know you dont give a shit nor mean it and really just want to play I will still unban you hoping that you really understood that banning someone just cuz you have the power to do it is not something you should and would do...

Ban will be removed later tonight or tomorrow ...

PostSubject: Re: why did i get banned again   Thu 07 May 2009, 10:56 pm

i actualy dont remeber calling you a hacker because i have NEVER called anyone a hacker because i was always acused of it especialy when i was in z and when i was in a zi dont even remeber you tbh even if my clanmates called you a hacker i can guranty u u have never heard it from me and thnx for the unban hope we have some gg's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sprite

PostSubject: lol   Fri 08 May 2009, 8:39 pm

well i did try to be nice to u but u ware not been nice at all. so i got tired of tryin to keep peace with u. but how can u be nice if ur a prick cho. remember wen u use to say that i whoud never be at ur level? wtf is that? wy make other ppl fiel like shit just bcuz u wana to? like i sayd b4 i use to respect u but how can i respect a prick? u dont know anythink about respect.just bcuz ur one of the best player in gore doesnt give u the rigths to put down other ppl.any way i dont care if u think that im a hypocrite . just tryed to keep peace but didnt work. ya they all know wat n prick n asshole u are so stfu. i wont forget how u treated jeese wen u ware on gv remember? but watever man i just think ur a pos is just u. and i think obs is goin to the same direcction lololol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sprite

PostSubject: lol   Fri 08 May 2009, 8:48 pm

Obsessed wrote:
CHIDO , I didnt know you were such a big dickhead. You don't have the balls to post with your real Gore name. Oh wait a sec, maybe your balls were destroyed and lost forever after being regularly kicked hard by Cho over and over again .

omg obs ur fucking fag askin me for help all the time.and now calling me dickhead wtf is wrong with u.i have never done anythin to you but a good friend and helping u avery time u needed somethin. n this is how to pay me? u dont even know the story about cho so stfu fuckin fag dont u ever talk to me egain. dont askme for help or nothin. i dont like ppl like u

Last edited by sprite on Fri 08 May 2009, 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coke
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.

PostSubject: Re: why did i get banned again   Fri 08 May 2009, 10:32 pm

im gonna go bring some tea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obsessed

PostSubject: Re: why did i get banned again   Fri 08 May 2009, 11:27 pm

sprite wrote:
Obsessed wrote:

omg obs ur fucking fag askin me for help all the time.and now calling me dickhead wtf is wrong with u.i have never done anythin to you but a good friend and helping u avery time u needed somethin. n this is how to pay me? u dont even know the story about cho so stfu fuckin fag dont u ever talk to me egain. dont askme for help or nothin. i dont like ppl like u

Firstly, I don't even fuckin wanna kno the STORY about Cho. Secondly, Ya I respected you quiet a bit once especially when you were trying to show me how to setup the server, retail etc etc but you tellin me some things about Cho Tko and certain things you did on Gore dented it.But then the little respect I had left was all fuckin lost when you ,trojan and Some White stallion fag started picking on Cho and me, especially on Cho,the other day. I don't remeber exactly who was fucking around with me, mostly trojan and that other fag but you being with that group and callin THE best Gore player Hack doesnt make hell lot of a difference.I was God Damn hard pissed that day. Maybe that was nothing that great to you or Cho but I am new and such bs pisses me off bad, so bad that I forget that its just a game. Thirdly, I don't care a fuckin toss however small this may look to you and what you make off me.
This is just a game for me and you hating me isn't gonna make me lose my ballz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sprite

PostSubject: lol   Sat 09 May 2009, 2:08 am

obs u r a joke man...wy r utalkin about respect? if u dont know wat that is, u think you r respectin ur clan by usin other names with out ur ss,tag? u dont want then to know ur there o u can be a fag to others like tk players? like today we ware playin then i say hi obs. then tko say were is obs? lol then u changed ur name lol, wat about the ttimes that u came to play gore with difrent names wen u had bad days? u use to say bunch of shit about me like haxo etc . then later i asked u on msn wy ware u actin like that? then u say sorry i just had a bad day n i taked all on u..now u sayin u lost the respect on me? wat respect? u never had any. n yes i was tired of u with ur bs all the time thats wy i soported trojan. but that was ur fault . dont blame me fuckin moran .i wish that we can just all have some good games. with out the baning, and the all bullshit, ill bet cho well ban me for this lol thats just hem. can we just try to have some good games? Hit wall
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TKO

PostSubject: Re: why did i get banned again   Sat 09 May 2009, 4:53 am

sprite wrote:

u dont even know the story about cho so stfu fuckin fag dont u ever talk to me egain.

I would like to hear teh " STORY" about Cho.

PostSubject: Re: why did i get banned again   Sat 09 May 2009, 6:00 am

sprite wrote:
obs u r a joke man...wy r utalkin about respect? if u dont know wat that is, u think you r respectin ur clan by usin other names with out ur ss,tag? u dont want then to know ur there o u can be a fag to others like tk players? like today we ware playin then i say hi obs. then tko say were is obs? lol then u changed ur name lol, wat about the ttimes that u came to play gore with difrent names wen u had bad days? u use to say bunch of shit about me like haxo etc . then later i asked u on msn wy ware u actin like that? then u say sorry i just had a bad day n i taked all on u..now u sayin u lost the respect on me? wat respect? u never had any. n yes i was tired of u with ur bs all the time thats wy i soported trojan. but that was ur fault . dont blame me fuckin moran .i wish that we can just all have some good games. with out the baning, and the all bullshit, ill bet cho well ban me for this lol thats just hem. can we just try to have some good games? Hit wall

The only person I have ever Tk'ed is you apart from that everything you said is BS. On the matter of your allegations I can also say the same thin,You don't kno the whole story , so fuckin STFU!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: why did i get banned again   Sat 09 May 2009, 8:49 am

now now children, be nice. (Sarcasm)

This thread is about psycho's ban...
and everyone's problems with Cho?
I honestly don't think anyone here gives a rats ass what Trojan or anyone for the matter thinks of Cho. Hes a big boy and can handle himself. The funny thing is most of the time Cho hasn't even been around to do anything... but yet the little girls on gore cant stop talking about him because of how jealous they are, HOLY FUCK. Half of this damn thread is about Cho.... Wtf...
Most of the people in this clan have been accused of hacking... but honestly WHO THE FUCK HASN'T.
If any of those little gossip queens had anything important and meaningful to say... they wouldn't get on gore and gossip like little high school girlfriends. Trojan and his little group of girlfriends are no better than FUCKFACE NEO or tuffy.
I'm so damn sick of this DRAMA bullshit, how about you guys quit typing down your life stories and just kick the shit out of each other on gore.
How about this, DON'T TALK TO EACH OTHER. just let it go guys ffs , leave that shit alone... it doesn't mean anything. Try reading all of those posts from a neutral standpoint. Its kinda ridiculous. Hit wall

and to all of you assholes who just simply like to start shit fuck you

PostSubject: Re: why did i get banned again   Sat 09 May 2009, 12:23 pm

im hungry if i order pizza will anyone pich with me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sprite

PostSubject: lol   Sat 09 May 2009, 2:45 pm

seek is right peace out man!! past is the past new game new start!!! ya obs please dont start more shit. Hit wall
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: why did i get banned again   Sat 09 May 2009, 3:53 pm

Totally agree with Seek.

Chido stop your bullshit and stop calling Shaleen a fag or Ill come down there and kick joo sorry azz you pathetic piece of shit.

And yes I DID say you will NEVER be at my level, you also know why, you just didnt mention it, I wonder why? I played hours and hours against you on duelz 1vs1 and honestly, no it wasnt fun for me playing hours against you raping you 10-0 and 10-1 everytime, I only did it because I wanted you to get better. When I started letting off a little and giving you some kills since yeah I noticed you were getting much better but you were still failing to make 2 kills in one map even though you were much better, I started giving you some easy kills just to motivate you to play better but the problem is the first time I actually LET you win a 1vs1 game, you started dissing me and how good you got in such little time how in a year you will rape the SHIT out of me etc. and in 1 day pretty much all gore community knew how you won in a 1vs1 against me ... It was VERY low and ridiculous I really didnt know you were like that and you dissapointed me...thats why I told you dude, you will NEVER be like me and its true ... even now you still play every single day, I played max 15hrs in last year and a half, and I will still rape you 10-2, you will get one more kill than usual cuz Im rusty ...

Anyway, dont give a shit...

PostSubject: Re: why did i get banned again   Sun 10 May 2009, 4:20 am

Mrcho wrote:
Totally agree with Seek.

Chido stop your bullshit and stop calling Shaleen a fag or Ill come down there and kick joo sorry azz you pathetic piece of shit.

And yes I DID say you will NEVER be at my level, you also know why, you just didnt mention it, I wonder why? I played hours and hours against you on duelz 1vs1 and honestly, no it wasnt fun for me playing hours against you raping you 10-0 and 10-1 everytime, I only did it because I wanted you to get better. When I started letting off a little and giving you some kills since yeah I noticed you were getting much better but you were still failing to make 2 kills in one map even though you were much better, I started giving you some easy kills just to motivate you to play better but the problem is the first time I actually LET you win a 1vs1 game, you started dissing me and how good you got in such little time how in a year you will rape the SHIT out of me etc. and in 1 day pretty much all gore community knew how you won in a 1vs1 against me ... It was VERY low and ridiculous I really didnt know you were like that and you dissapointed me...thats why I told you dude, you will NEVER be like me and its true ... even now you still play every single day, I played max 15hrs in last year and a half, and I will still rape you 10-2, you will get one more kill than usual cuz Im rusty ...

Anyway, dont give a shit...

lol thats wat im talkin about you admite that ur a prick. thats wy i lost the respect for you. and yes u did raped me on duels. but i havent play as long is you. and im way newer player then you. and you ware tryin to motivateme? first sayin that i well never be at your level. you call that motivation? you have some serious problems man.but wat ever u say cho you are the king. are we done yeat? Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acromus

PostSubject: Re: why did i get banned again   Sat 16 May 2009, 6:24 am

Sleep
Drunk
Sleep
Drunk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why did i get banned again