.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Server MODS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Server MODS   Wed 01 Jul 2009, 11:49 am

As of the new gore patch we can mod a server and it will still be visible unlike the old patch ...

I personally dont think this actual patch (GORE SE PATCH) is fair, to me it even sucks ... maybe some LITTLE changes will be much better

Tell me what you guys think and if you have anything in mind I should mod .. here are the changes I wanted to make so it can look at least a little like the old gore:

RL sucks, even direct hit cant do shit, you gotta spend 8 rockets and half your riot gun ammo in order to kill a goddamn NOOB ... I wanted to make RL just 15% stronger and RL direct hit added 5% damage

riotgun is a joke compared to the ingrams ... gas sucks, might as well shoot them all in the start of the game on the walls since theyre fucking useless... i would put riotgun 20% stronger and gas 30% stronger and I would put ingrams 10% weaker since even after all those mods ingram is still way better than riotgun...oh and also why does riotgun has 50 max charger and ammo of 250 max compared to mobs 60 charger and 300 ammo ?? not fair .. I would put riotgun at 60charger and 300max same as ingrams ...

saw sucks, I would put it at least 20% better

heavy is not just useless in this gore but it should be completely removed from the game ....... you simply cant kill him how strong he is and he is so useless you cant kill shit with his weapons when you take him ... unbelievable... I would put both heavies 10% weaker and i think we all agree how minigun and quad SUCKS?? both of these are twice weaker compared to the old gore ... I would put minigun 40% stronger and quad 20% stronger

snipers suck compared to the old gore ... Ok, I agree they were too damn strong in some old patches, but now they suck .. I would put their gun 30% stronger and I would put them both equal and also more accurate..how the hell can a pistol be more accurate than a sniper? useless ...

any suggestions?

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Server MODS   Wed 01 Jul 2009, 12:16 pm

I would put 3 grenades instead of 1 for mediums ..

PostSubject: Re: Server MODS   Wed 01 Jul 2009, 1:19 pm

HEAVY NEEDZ ROCKETS AND HEALS !!! haha jk

PostSubject: Re: Server MODS   Wed 01 Jul 2009, 5:17 pm

rofl, i say remove heal gun on chick and throw in a flamethrower :LLL

PostSubject: Re: Server MODS   Wed 01 Jul 2009, 7:01 pm

cheers Glad to see ya guy back in action! I like some of the changes cho, but as far as the chicks heal gun goes, if you keep heals for tact wars dont you think the heal gun heals way to slow? Is there anyway to increase the heal gun for a little faster heals!! Dont get me wrong though, I could care less for the useless heal back to 100 BS and really wouldnt care to even have it either! Besides, the tact wars would probably go alot fast without it anyway! Keep up the good work fellows and long live gore! Hope SE keeps growing, but im still having a hard time getting use to it! Neutral Anyway have a good day bro's, MadMax
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Server MODS   Wed 01 Jul 2009, 7:17 pm

Hey guys I just made the changes to the server, we'll see how it goes, give me feedback ..

Chick is useless and heals are too, even now when everyone can get max 100 so we will play wars without her ...

Just play for some time Max you'll get used to it, miss playin with ya man come back more often...

Here is exactly what I modified:

[UMC & MOB Snipers]
* SNIPERGUN 30% STRONGER AND BOTH UMC AND MOB SNIPER HAVE EQUAL POWER
* MORE ACCURATE

[UMC Medium]
* ROCKET LAUNCHER 15% STRONGER AND ALSO INCREASED DAMAGE WITH DIRECT HIT
* RIOT GUN 25% STRONGER, RIOT GAS 30% STRONGER WITH A 60 AMMO CHARGER AND A 300 AMMO MAX JUST LIKE INGRAMS
* 3 GRENADES INSTEAD OF 1

[MOB Medium]
* ROCKET LAUNCHER 15% STRONGER AND ALSO INCREASED DAMAGE WITH DIRECT HIT
* INGRAMS 10% WEAKER (ingrams are still way better than riotgun even after those mods)
* 3 GRENADES INSTEAD OF 1

[UMC & MOB Heavy]
* HEAVY 10% WEAKER
* QUAD 20% STRONGER
* MINIGUN 50% STRONGER (its still weaker than in retail 1.50 patch gore)

PostSubject: Re: Server MODS   Thu 02 Jul 2009, 4:57 am

Sounds good Cho....lets check it out. cheers

PostSubject: Re: Server MODS   Thu 02 Jul 2009, 2:25 pm

i like the changes, good work

PostSubject: Re: Server MODS   

Back to top Go down

Server MODS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:SS:.CLAN. :: .SS. Division 1 :: General Gore-
Jump to: