.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

THUNDERMAN aka Subzero vip aka Toruk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raptor
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.

PostSubject: THUNDERMAN aka Subzero vip aka Toruk   Tue 15 Nov 2011, 11:42 pm

Started playing tonight in tact server Rico was there subby "Thunderman pcp" {He was wearing pcp tag} started his mouth, Rico Booted him
so this was the Beginning of the night played for awhile Rico booting him all the time, then Rico Had to leave ,so we was left with no admin, So I typed I was tire of the BS I went to SS server
a few guys showed up and then SUBZERO showed up and started Thats why I have posted these Pictures ,He thinks I was booting him in the TACT server which I cannot, I banned and booted him 14 times in the S.S. server He started out with 24.139.212.184 , 24.139.213.160 ect. ect.
then he switched to 66.50.22.6 , 66.50.22.36, 66.50.22.86 ect. ect. ect. Hes Mad at me takes it out on everyone,He Fills up the Screen with his Spam, you can see in the first picture he says "your serve will go down" he uses two computers in order to come in the game as Thunderman and Player at the same time. {is my thought don`t know for sure }

Last edited by Raptor on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 12:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: THUNDERMAN aka Subzero vip aka Toruk   Wed 16 Nov 2011, 3:50 am

Some people are just out of their minds scratch , hes one of them lol!

kick you
He's just like Sporidium... They change their ip almost instantly which is annoying as hell. Back in retail i remember when you could start a "kickvote" and people in the server could vote someone out: Catch is they could vote... Rejoin the server immediately & vote again with the previous votes still counting. Too much trolling happened as you imagine and then we got stuck with this current one once SE came out. Its just as useless as the last method.. just like so much other exploits in this horribly constructed version of retail. It finished off what was left of retail & then the morons started pouring in once it became a FREE game. I know exactly what you mean about booting 14+ times, I'll never forget donating 3 & 1/2 hours straight to booting sporidium constantly cause of that constant ip change. Battle of egos i suppose lol.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: THUNDERMAN aka Subzero vip aka Toruk   Wed 16 Nov 2011, 10:03 am

Hes a retard.. Instant ban as soon as anyone sees him ...

PostSubject: Re: THUNDERMAN aka Subzero vip aka Toruk   

Back to top Go down

THUNDERMAN aka Subzero vip aka Toruk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:SS:.CLAN. :: .SS. Division 1 :: General Gore-
Jump to: